Saturday, January 4, 2014

Neutral Eye

Hey guys I decided to try making a makeup tutorial video today. The outcome was not so great lol but for you guys I tried. If you decide to take a peek please keep in mind that I have NEVER done anything like this before so I had some sound issues and am still learning how to edit etc. You will probably need to use earphones on full blast to hear me lol but hopefully just watching will give you an idea of how I do my makeup. Please give me your feedback.

Here is a look at the eye I did today.



 
Here are the products I used today
 
 
Here is a link to the video I did. Please forgive the horrible sound. I am much better at pictures than videos lol I hope even if you watch it on mute that it will help you to see the techniques I used. I will try to do better next time if you'd like me to try again.
 
 
Have a great evening. Until next time...
 
God Bless!!
Artie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment